Thursday, April 16, 2015

New York State of Mind

~ New York City 2015 ~

Before Wedding Season begins, my family and I always take our vacation since I end up working the majority of weekends during the summer months. I cant describe the feeling I get when I am in NYC. It is the big apple, the city that never sleeps, the crossroad of the world...and my favorite city in the world. I have been to NYC over 8 times and I experience something different every time I go. This time, I brought along my mother who is also a photographer and went on a Photo Blitz....Please enjoy my taste of the Big Apple through my Nikon Lens.
 Thanks to my mom, she captured a great photo of my husband and I in front of the Manhattan Skyline.

Every Bride has to at least walk by and visit Kleinfeld Boutique at 110 W 20th Street in Manhattan.
On top of Rockafeller Center taking the view of the Empire State Building
 Empire State Building
 View from the top of the Empire State Building


 
New World Trade Building/ Time Square at Night
Inside Trinity Church...Have you seen the Movie National Treasure (Love!)
 Columbus Circle & Central Park 


I cannot take a trip without at least 1 photo session! lol 
Missing NYC already! But now its Wedding Season! 

See you soon! Melissa xox























No comments:

Post a Comment