Tuesday, April 14, 2015

Winter Wonderland Wedding


~ Victoria & Ian ~ 
January 3rd, 2015

Looking back at Victoria & Ian’s big day I couldn’t have asked for a better couple to start the 2015 Wedding Season with. I remember going over the schedule and shot list with Victoria a few weeks before her big day and all she could mention was the fact there was no snow. She planned her big day so she could get married and enjoy her photos surrounded by snow; yet to date we still hadn’t really gotten any. On the morning of January 3rd, 2015 I woke up to….nope not snow, green grass. I was disappointed that Victoria would not get her snow however on my way to BeanTown Ranch the snow started to fall! Snowflakes begun and by the time Victoria & Ian had their first dance outside, we were in the middle of a blizzard…The cold or the Snow did not keep us away from capturing these amazing moments!


Congrats Again you Two!




No comments:

Post a Comment